Rampage offers exciting Great Lakes Fishing trips out of the Port of South Haven on Lake Michigan. The boat is very spacious and comfortable. Captain Kenny and his mate are very patient with the customers, and make them feel right at home on the boat. They also welcome children on the trips.
Cleaning and packaging your catch is done compliments of Captain Kenny and his mate.
Relaxing Sunset Cruises also available.
Please note that Rampage Charters rates listed below are competitive with other charter boats out of the Port of South Haven.
$500 for 1-4 people
$550 for 5 people
$600 for 6 people
6 Hour Trip
$550 for 1-4 people
$600 for 5 people
$650 for 6 people
Tournament Packages Available
What to Bring
- Michigan Fishing License – You need an ALL SPECIES fishing license. It can be obtained at Pyle’s Porthole in South Haven or online at www.mdnr.elicense.com
- Soft-soled shoes
- Sun Screen and Sun Glasses – No spray sun screen please
- Snacks and beverages. (No glass bottles please)
- We know this sounds funny, but we ask that you do not bring bananas with you. For it is an old wise tale that they are bad luck on a boat.
- Jacket, sweatshirt, etc. Morning charters on Lake Michigan may be chilly. It is suggested that you dress in layers to make yourself comfortable throughout the day.
- Cooler to transport fillets home.